Search in Pinguino World !!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pinguino32X windows

Hi Guys

Now Pinguino32X is available for windows. We worked on a lot of improvement for this release. most of the extended functions for 8 bits systems are documented on the pinguino wiki ( wiki.pinguino.cc ). For 32 bits Pinguino, this first version support our Pinguino32 compiler built from GCC4.5.2 and newlib.

You can download Pinguino32X windows here.

For 32 bits boards, our 32 bits compiler can be downloaded here.

Most of the code already existing for 8 bit Pinguino can be used on 32 bits ( Serial, CDC, I/O, analog etc... ) with much more power of course ( Pinguino32 is a 80 MIPS machine !! ).

We are waiting your opinion on this new release.

Have fun
JP

5 comments:

David Mendez said...

This 32X version works with 3550-4550 version ? is WinXP, Win 7 compatible ?

Jean-Pierre MANDON said...

Hi David

Of course, this 32X version works with 2550-4550 boards.
I tested it on windows 7 32 and 64 bits and on windows XP.

Have fun
JP

fedepeleh said...

Hi I'm Federico from Argentina!

I wonder if you could tell me what I need to run PINGUINO32X, because not works by downloading only application for Windows! : (.
I hope with cravings your answer!

Thanks guys!

A. Alfonso Alvarado said...

Hi, Jean I have a couple of questions, first of all what happend to the forum?, and my second question is you could you write some instructions ho how to configure pinguino32x IDE because I can´t compile anything, not even the ones that compile in the old pinguino IDE 9

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.